Needs-oriented fertilising reduces fertiliser costs and workloads and also ensures your fertiliser is used in an efficient, environmentally sound manner. For our customers we are happy to create customised fertiliser blends and special recipes based on farm-specific requirements or soil analyses – even at low quantities.
Customised fertiliser blends
Upon the request of organic farms or advanced farmers we will employ our production facility in Austria to blend organic raw materials specific to the farm’s fertilising plan, aimed at covering the soil’s fertiliser demand. We have a great network of regional partners offering a large number of organically produced raw materials. Our StyriaFert experts develop an organic fertiliser blend tailored to the soil’s needs or the farm’s preferred method of application to meet all fertiliser management demands.
- Customised, needs-oriented fertiliser blends tailored to your soil properties, nutritional requirements and spreading strategies
- 100% organically viable raw materials
- Short production times
- Reduced workloads and fertiliser costs
- Careful and efficient use of fertilisers
- Personal collaboration with your advisor or association
- Arranging for soil analyses to be performed by one of our partners
The Austrian Ministry of Sustainability and Tourism recommends performing a soil analysis every four to six years to ensure the farm’s fertiliser management remains efficient and sustainable in terms of nutrient supply and soil properties. The results from the soil analysis provide the basis for creating a needs-oriented fertiliser plan.
Benefit from our StyriaFert configurator and submit your request to our StyriaFert fertiliser experts.
- Soil and fertiliser brochures Ages – Österreichische Agentur für Gesundheit und Ernährungssicherheit GmbH ⇗ (the Austrian Agency for Health and Food Safety)
- Landwirtschaftskammer Österreich und der Bundesländer ⇗
- Maschinenring ⇗
- Düngerrechner für Ackerbau und Grünland ⇗
Please use the fertiliser calculator provided by the Chamber of Agriculture to determine your total nutrient footprint and to comply with your legal obligations of documentation.